ISO 41001 Standard in Muscat, Oman
What is ISO 41001 Certification?
ISO 41001: 2018 is the first standard for Facility Management (FM) System that is published by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO). It was last revised in 2018. ISO 41001 provides a framework in the form of Annex SL structure for implementation of a globally accepted and effective Facility Management System in the organization. by providing a benchmark for the measurement of consistency and capability of services, ISO 41001 acts as an important tool to determine the efficiency of FM.
The aim of Facility Management System is to help the organization in integrating people, processes, location, and procedure so that an overall improvement of the quality of life of all stakeholders is achieved. This also assist the businesses in achieving continual improvement.
Is ISO 41001 certification right for me?
The organization of any size, sector or location can seek ISO 41001:2018 to improve their business processes. The health and wellbeing of the staff and management depends upon the quality of facilities management system.
Why is ISO 41001:2018 Certification important?
The structured framework of ISO 14001:2018 aims at preparing your organization for meeting the upcoming challenges and opportunities. Presently, the facility management market is dominated by unorganized players, thus gaining ISO 14001:2018 certification for your FM systems will demonstrate the effectiveness and efficiency of your FM that fulfils the objectives set by your organization.
The sustainability of your organization in highly competitive market can be ensured through ISO 41001:2018 certification.
With increased complexities in the processes of the organization, facility management has become extremely essential. If a uniform standard is used, it becomes much easier in managing multiple processes.
Facility management is a booming sector with rapid and consistent growth. Thus, following are the motivation to launch ISO 41001:2018 standard for FM system:
- Economic: in some countries, Facility Management sector contributes as much as 6-7% of the country’s GDP.
- Social: it provides healthy and safe life to people. Also, since the future of work lies in the experience of employee in the company, FM system ensures brighter future for your organization.
In current times employees look for the parameters like well managed infrastructure with limited greenhouse gas emissions, before accepting the job offer. Thus, FM systems-built confidence among them.
Focus Points – ISO 41001:2018 Implementation
- EHS: environment, health and safety
- Fire safety
- Maintenance, testing and inspections
- Space allocation and changes
- Business continuity planning
- Continuous monitoring and regular audits
- Corrective action and continual improvement
Benefits of becoming ISO 41001 Certified:
The core objectives of ISO 41001 help organizations gain the following benefits:
Following are some benefits of this certification:
- Improved safety and wellbeing of the workforce, which ensures better productivity.
- Better communication between the private and public sector organizations about the requirements and methodologies.
- Improved cost benefits to the organization from improved effectiveness and efficiency.
- Enhanced consistency in services.
- Uniformity for all organization in terms of facility management.
In conclusion, the main aim of ISO 41001:2018 certification is to help the organizations in becoming more cost-effective and give a boost to their image among the customers and the business partners. With ISO 41001:2018 certification, the organization can demonstrate an effective Facility Management System.
ISO 41001 Training
Enroll yourself on our training courses and gain the confidence to assess your knowledge and competency against the Facility Management Systems- ISO 41001 international standards. This will enable you to plan an audit and conduct it in accordance with ISO 19011 (and ISO 17021, where required). This training is relevant for anyone who is interested in conducting first-party, second-party or third-party audits. It is also relevant for those who are planning, implementing, supervising or auditing ISO 41001 FM.
What are the prerequisites for the training?
It is very important for the interested candidates to have a basic idea of the following management principles before enrolling themselves in ISO 41001 management training courses:
- The Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) cycle.
- The relationship between quality management and customer’s satisfaction.
- Common jargons of the Facility management principles.
- Model of the process-based Facility Management system and structure of ISO 41001.
1. Internal Auditor Training
Internal auditor course is designed to train the candidate on the required standard.
The training includes a class room session, which normally of two days, and includes:
- A group exercise, and
- Some practical illustrations
How is the training helpful?
- It helps the candidate to understand the need of the standard and perform the audits in a systematic manner.
- It helps the candidate to perform the internal audits and manage the audit plan in accordance with the relevant certification.
The structure of the course:
- Introduction to the relevant standard.
- Introduction to audits, definition and types of audits.
- The planning and preparation for internal audit
- Individual and group exercises
- Taking the internal auditor test.
What will you gain?
At the end of the training the candidate shall get the training certificate which will be internationally acceptable.
2. Lead Auditor Training
What is the training about?
- This training includes in-depth knowledge of the relevant standards.
- Lead auditing can be performed on the concerned organization as well as the certification body.
How is the training helpful?
- Lead auditor training helps the candidate to gain knowledge and skills to perform the audits as per the relevant standard.
- It also helps the candidate to enhance their practical knowledge of auditing skills and become internationally recognized auditor.
Structure of the training:
- Lead auditor registration scheme
- Structure & Overview of the ISO Standard
- Audit definition/types/principles
- Audit Planning & preparation
- Audit Tools & Techniques
- Audit Performance
- Recording & Reporting Non Conformities
- Audit report preparation
- Corrective Action & audit follow-up
- Surveillance audits
- Continuous Assessment exercises & feedback,
- Syndicate & role play exercises & feedback
- Written Examination
At the end of the training the candidate shall get the training certificate which will be internationally traceable.
3. Awareness Training
What is it about?
- Awareness training on any ISO Standard helps the candidate to understand the basic requirements of the standard.
- It helps the candidate to choose the right direction to implement the standard in his organization.
- It also helps him to choose the right certification body or industry to move in his career or get his organization certified.
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Kingsmen Consulting Services helps the candidate to understand more than what is there in the standard.
- We also help the candidate to choose the right path for his career and for his organization.
The candidate gets to know the importance of the standard in day-to-day life during his period of employment in the organization or while deciding to choose his career. It helps in remaining competitive in several areas, including the process improvements and operational efficiency.
The course consists of:
- The basic knowledge of the requirements of the standard.
- Interactive exercises to enhance instructional delivery
At the end of the training, the candidate shall get the training certificate which will be internationally acceptable.