ISO 22000 Standard in Muscat, Oman
What is ISO 22000 Certification?
ISO 22000:2018 is the newly revised International Food Safety standard, designed to harmonize on a global scale the requirements for food safety management for businesses within the food chain.
ISO 22000 can be used by any organization within the food supply chain. The standard integrates the principles of a Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) system developed by the Codex Alimentarius Commission. By means of auditable requirements, it combines the HACCP plan with prerequisite programmes as well as other food safety system requirements.
Why implement ISO 22000 certification in organization?
Food Safety Management has become the headline of many articles worldwide and if businesses choose to ignore it, they will have you bear the consequences. By obtaining an ISO 22000 certification, you will prove your commitment to food safety and adherence to respective food safety regulations.
By obtaining an ISO 22000 certification, you will prove your dedication to food safety to your customers and stakeholders. Moreover, you will gain a worldwide recognized certification on Food Safety Management, where you will learn all the processes and policies needed to mitigate risks and enhance accountability and transparency. This will, in turn, will you a competitive advantage by improving your brand’s reputation and leading to potential increases in business volume.
Benefits of ISO 22000 Certification (Food Safety Management):
By becoming ISO 22000 certified you will be able to:
- Increase the profits
- Control and eliminate food safety risks
- Continually improve the processes needed to provide safe food
- Built customer’s confidence on your ability to control any food safety hazards
- Ensure sustainable food safety
Promote international trade
Requirements of ISO 22000 Certification:
The ISO 22000 standard uses a structure of ten clauses called Annex SL which, roughly grouped together, cover four key areas:
Food safety – the processes and procedures your business needs to follow throughout its supply chain in order to keep food safe for consumption
Management Responsibility – the areas where your management team need to focus on, be involved with and be accountable for
Resource Management – how resources such as people, infrastructure and facilities must be assigned to ensure the best possible performance
Measurement, Analysis and Improvement – the final clauses cover how you can determine if your Management System is working as expected, facilitating the continual improvement of your system
What is the procedure of ISO 22000: 2018 Certification?
The certification process shall contain the following key points
- Application and Contract review
- Initial Audit Certification: Audit Stage 1 & 2
- Decision of certification
- Surveillance audit
- Renewal audit
- Suspending, withdrawing, extending, and or decreasing the scope of certification
ISO 22000 Training
Enroll yourself on our training courses and gain the confidence to assess your knowledge and competency against the Food Safety Management Systems- ISO 22000 international standards. This will enable you to plan an audit and conduct it in accordance with ISO 19011 (and ISO 17021, where required). This training is relevant for anyone who is interested in conducting first-party, second-party or third-party audits. It is also relevant for those who are planning, implementing, supervising or auditing ISO 22000 FSMS.
What are the prerequisites for the training?
- The Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) cycle.
- The relationship between quality management and customer’s satisfaction.
- Common jargons of the Food Safety management principles.
- Model of the process-based Food Safety Management system and structure of ISO 22000.
1. Internal Auditor Training
Internal auditor course is designed to train the candidate on the required standard.
The training includes a class room session, which normally of two days, and includes:
- A group exercise, and
- Some practical illustrations
How is the training helpful?
- It helps the candidate to understand the need of the standard and perform the audits in a systematic manner.
- It helps the candidate to perform the internal audits and manage the audit plan in accordance with the relevant certification.
The structure of the course:
- Introduction to the relevant standard.
- Introduction to audits, definition and types of audits.
- The planning and preparation for internal audit
- Individual and group exercises
- Taking the internal auditor test.
What will you gain?
At the end of the training the candidate shall get the training certificate which will be internationally acceptable.
2. Lead Auditor Training
What is the training about?
- This training includes in-depth knowledge of the relevant standards.
- Lead auditing can be performed on the concerned organization as well as the certification body.
How is the training helpful?
- Lead auditor training helps the candidate to gain knowledge and skills to perform the audits as per the relevant standard.
- It also helps the candidate to enhance their practical knowledge of auditing skills and become internationally recognized auditor.
Structure of the training:
- Lead auditor registration scheme
- Structure & Overview of the ISO Standard
- Audit definition/types/principles
- Audit Planning & preparation
- Audit Tools & Techniques
- Audit Performance
- Recording & Reporting Non Conformities
- Audit report preparation
- Corrective Action & audit follow-up
- Surveillance audits
- Continuous Assessment exercises & feedback,
- Syndicate & role play exercises & feedback
- Written Examination
At the end of the training the candidate shall get the training certificate which will be internationally traceable.
3. Awareness Training
What is it about?
- Awareness training on any ISO Standard helps the candidate to understand the basic requirements of the standard.
- It helps the candidate to choose the right direction to implement the standard in his organization.
- It also helps him to choose the right certification body or industry to move in his career or get his organization certified.
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Kingsmen Consulting Services helps the candidate to understand more than what is there in the standard.
- We also help the candidate to choose the right path for his career and for his organization.
The candidate gets to know the importance of the standard in day-to-day life during his period of employment in the organization or while deciding to choose his career. It helps in remaining competitive in several areas, including the process improvements and operational efficiency.
The course consists of:
- The basic knowledge of the requirements of the standard.
- Interactive exercises to enhance instructional delivery
At the end of the training, the candidate shall get the training certificate which will be internationally acceptable.